Vanderbilt Children's Neurosurgery
Phone Number: (615) 322-6875
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Monday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
We in Pediatric Neurosurgery understand the importance of your trust in diagnosing and treating your child. Our neurosurgeons have received years of additional training to specialize in surgery for children, but our care extends beyond the operating room. We coordinate care with the wide range of experts in child health and family support services located here at Monroe Carell. We believe this family-centered approach leads to less stress and better outcomes for your child.
Meet Your Care Team
Christopher M. BonfieldMD
- Congenital Malformations of the Brain and Spinal Cord, Craniofacial Surgery, Neurologic Surgery, Neurological Disorders, Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedics, Pediatric Neurologic Surgery
Michael C. DewanMD
- Brain Tumor/Cancer, Epilepsy, Neurologic Surgery, Neurological Disorders, Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Neurosciences, Tumors of the Spine and Spinal Cord
Michael T. FroehlerMD, PhD
- Aneurysm, Cerebral, Arteriovenous Malformations, Cerebrovascular Disease, Neurologic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Pediatric Neurosurgery
Robert P. NaftelMD
- Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Hydrocephalus, Movement Disorders, Neurologic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Neurosciences
Parking and Information
Children's Way Entrance
On Children's Way, between 23rd Ave. and 24th Ave.
Follow the signs to the exit on the hospital end of the garage.