Vanderbilt Pediatric Heart Institute
- Monday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Nationally ranked for pediatric heart care
In this age of high-tech medicine, listening to a child’s heart is still a critical tool for finding problems. Our cardiologists at the Pediatric Heart Institute diagnose and treat children with minor and complex heart problems. We coordinate care with your child’s doctor and support your family from initial consultation to follow-up. Your access to experts includes same-day or next-day consultations for urgent needs.
Meet Your Care Team
- General Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease, Pediatric Heart
- Cardio-Oncology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Mechanical Circulatory Support, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease, Pediatric Heart
- Adult Congenital Heart and Valve Disease, Cardiac Surgery, Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, Pediatric Heart Transplant, Pediatric Surgery
- Cardiac Imaging, Cardiovascular MRI, General Pediatric Cardiology, Heart Murmurs, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease, Pediatric Heart
Parking and Information
Park in the South Garage, on Children's Way between 23rd Ave. and 24th Ave. Follow the signs to take advantage of free valet parking. Proceed to the second floor of South Garage and walk across the breezeway to the entrance to Monroe Carell. Follow the signs to the main hospital elevators and proceed to the 5th floor.