Nephrology and Hypertension
Nationally ranked in pediatric hypertension and nephrology care
The Pediatric Nephrology and Hypertension Program at Monroe Carell specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and management of kidney, hypertension, neuropathy and urinary tract diseases and congenital differences.
Our experienced team of nephrology experts will work with your family to deliver personalized care for your infant, child or adolescent patient in need of nephrology care, ranging from initial evaluation to kidney transplant.
Meet Your Care Team
- Chronic Kidney Disease, Congenital Anomalies of the Kidneys and Urinary Tract, Glomerulonephritis, Kidney Transplantation, Kidney and Pancreas Transplant, Pediatric Kidney Transplant, Pediatric Nephrology and Hypertension
- Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, Glomerulonephritis, Kidney Stones and Nephrocalcinosis, Pediatric Nephrology and Hypertension, Proteinuria and Nephrotic Syndrome
- Congenital Anomalies of the Kidneys and Urinary Tract, Cystic Kidney Diseases, Electrolyte and Acid-base Disorders, Glomerulonephritis, Pediatric Nephrology and Hypertension, Proteinuria and Nephrotic Syndrome
- Congenital Anomalies of the Kidneys and Urinary Tract, Cystic Kidney Diseases, Glomerulonephritis, Hypertension, Pediatric Nephrology and Hypertension, Proteinuria and Nephrotic Syndrome
- Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, Hematuria, Hypertension, Nephrology, Pediatric Nephrology and Hypertension, Proteinuria
Why Choose Nephrology and Hypertension Care at Children’s Hospital
- Expert care
Vanderbilt Pediatric Nephrology and Hypertension is recognized as one of the nation’s best by U.S News & World Report for delivering leading-edge, compassionate care to children.
- Family-centered care
You know your child best. So we work with you to create a specialized healthcare plan based on what is best for your child’s health. At Children’s Hospital, you are always a key member of your child’s care team.
- Innovative research
Our doctors and surgeons are at the forefront of pediatric research and education. Our nationally recognized researchers are committed to finding new ways to better understand, treat and ultimately prevent childhood diseases and maximize child health.