A child or young adult with neurovascular disease needs an experienced team. Our experts at the Pediatric Neurovascular Center at Monroe Carell are dedicated to superior care for every child through evaluation, treatment, and a commitment to advanced neurovascular research.
Meet Your Care Team
- Brain Tumor/Cancer, Epilepsy, Neurologic Surgery, Neurological Disorders, Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Neurosciences, Tumors of the Spine and Spinal Cord
- Aneurysm, Cerebral, Arteriovenous Malformations, Cerebrovascular Disease, Neurologic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Neurosciences, Pediatric Neurology, Stroke and Cerebrovascular, Vascular Neurology
- Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Hydrocephalus, Movement Disorders, Neurologic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Neurosciences
- Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Injury, Compression or Tumors, Congenital Malformations of the Brain and Spinal Cord, Neurological Surgery, Neurosciences, Pediatric Neurologic Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Stroke and Cerebrovascular
Why Choose the Neurovascular Center at Monroe Carell
Our center brings together experts from all areas of neurological care, including medical, neurosurgical and endovascular specialists.
Our team of world-renown, published experts are committed to advancing pediatric neurovascular care. Our team boasts one of only a handful of child neurologists in the world with formal, subspecialty training in cerebrovascular neurology. No other center with expertise like ours exists within many southeastern states.
- Family-centered care
You know your child best. So we work with you to create a specialized healthcare plan based on what is best for your child’s health. At Children’s Hospital, you are always a key member of your child’s care team.
- Innovative research
Our doctors and surgeons are at the forefront of pediatric research and education. Our nationally recognized researchers are committed to finding new ways to better understand, treat and ultimately prevent childhood diseases and maximize child health.