Vanderbilt Children's Neonatal Development Clinic Franklin
Phone Number: (615) 322-3475
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Monday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Meet Your Care Team
Neill A. BroderickPhD
- Autism, Child Development, Clinical Psychologist, Developmental Delay, Pediatric Developmental Medicine
Rachel H. GoodeMD
- Autism, Child Development, Developmental Delay, Developmental Medicine, Down Syndrome, Neonatology, Neurodevelopmental Follow up After NICU Hospitalization
Alice P. LawrenceMD
- Cerebral Palsy, Child Development, Developmental Medicine, Neonatology, Neurodevelopmental Follow up After NICU Hospitalization, Pediatric Developmental Medicine
Amanda L. MouveryMSN, BSN, APRN, DNP
- Developmental Delay, Neonatology, Neurodevelopmental Follow up After NICU Hospitalization, Pediatric Developmental Medicine, Pediatric Neonatology
Parking and Information
Vanderbilt Children's clinics are immediately to the north of Williamson Medical Center on Edward Curd Lane. Access to this building is easiest from Carothers Parkway. Turn left onto Williamson Medical Center Drive heading north, or turn right onto Physicians Way heading south.